Informir MAG Installation (Portal Setup) Print this Article
This setup tutorial will guide you through the setup tutorial for Mag Box. In order for us to register your Mag Box we will need you to send us your Mag Box MAC Address, we will send you a URL to enter into your MagBox.
1. Go into your Mag Box inner portal
2. Powercycle your Mag Box and hold the ‘GEAR’ button on your remote control whilst the Mag Box is booting up. The ‘GEAR’ button is in the middle of the second row of buttons, from the top of remote control.
3. Go to settings.
Whilst in the inner portal, press ‘GEAR’ button on the remote again in order to access the settings menu.
Note: There is also a settings menu ‘GEAR’ icon in the portal, this is the incorrect menu. You need to access the the settings menu from the ‘GEAR’ button on the remote control.
4. Select the ‘Servers’ option.
5. Enter the URL that we have sent to you into the Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field.
You can connect a USB keyboard to the Mag Box or use a virtual keyboard (there is a keyboard button on the remote)
6. Select and press the ‘OK’ button to save the changes.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
Turn on the Mag Box.
Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your Mag Box and Router
Password for adult content
The password for adult content on MAG is usually 0000 unless it is changed manually by the user.
Was this answer helpful?
The MAG devices are losing the portal settings after updating the device to the latest version of...
Please use this tutorial for IPTV while using Kodi on Android BoxDownload KODI from HereOnce...
Please follow video instructions below.
Please use this tutorial to set-up IPTV for GSE IPTV. IOS / Android 1. Install GSE IPTV On IOS...
Please use this tutorial to set-up IPTV on your Formuler device. Make sure you activated your...