LTD with capital of 50 000,00 Dhs
Registered office: Hay My Abdellah Rue 312 N55 20480 Casablanca – Morocco
The privacy of our customers and affiliates is important to us. Therefore:
- We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information
- We do not spam, and our policies forbid use of our Services for spam
Statement regarding children
Manager Accounting products and services are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. As such, the Sites are not directed at children under the age of 13 nor do we knowingly collect or maintain information from children under the age of 13 on the Sites.
Business information collection and use by Manager Accounting
We collect the Business Information necessary to enable us to respond to your requests for our products and services and to send you information regarding our products and services from time to time. Since most of the users of our products and Sites are doing so in their capacity as employees or companies, most Business Information we collect will be in that capacity (rather than information about you individually, such as your personal tastes, etc.). For these purposes, we have defined “Business Information” as any information that identifies or may identify a company or an individual contact at a company or that allows others to contact a company or an individual contact at a company. When you visit the Sites, you may be asked to submit information such as email address, company name, address, phone number, and/or areas of interest. We may also ask you where you heard about our company or products, or for other information that will help us understand more about your needs or help us process your requests for information. In addition, we collect credit card and related payment information when you order products, services, or support plans online. Our information collection and use practices are described in more detail below:
- Product registration. You may be asked, on behalf of your company, to complete registration/activation form(s) on the Sites or from within the products, with contact information for use by us in accordance with this policy. Registration or activation information may include contact information, product information, customer ID, network and operating system, and other relevant information.
- Support. We offer certain limited online support services at the Sites. If you access online support on any of the Sites, you may be asked for information such as customer ID, product name, product version, and other information to help us determine what the technical issues are and how best to help you resolve them. In addition, certain products allow you to submit support-related questions directly from the product. If you access online support services from a product, information about your network, operating system, printer, data and program path, product type, version, customer ID, the product’s technical support information sheet, product serial number, and other similar information will be automatically pre-populated for submission to our customer support representatives to assist them in answering your questions.
- Newsletters. When you subscribe or sign up to receive newsletters published or offered via the Sites, we will ask you for information necessary to enable us to process your request and to send you information regarding our products and services.
- Product-related information collection. We collect certain additional information in connection with your use of our services or desktop products with online features. For instance:
- Account set-up and access. Upon subscribing to our services, we collect Business Information which may include information such as product serial number, customer ID, and your customer profile information, in order to identify you and authorize your access and use of the services and provide you with your relevant account information. Certain products provide you with the ability to access your account in order to obtain information such as your support plan status, service subscriptions, registrations, and order history.
- Web-based services. In connection with certain of our web-based services we collect certain additional information, including IP address, browser, connection speed, domain, referring URL, and other environment-related information to enable us to provide a secure environment for the use of the services, to pre-populate forms, and calculate aggregate statistical information about the customers using these services.
- Manager Accounting products and services. In addition to the uses set forth above, we may use your Business Information to: 1) inform you of product upgrades and updates and subscription renewals; 2) inform you of tax, regulatory, and other compliance issues with your software product or service; 3) notify you of products and services that we think may be of interest to you; 4) offer you discounts or other promotions with respect to Sage products and services that we think may interest you; and 5) contact you for survey purposes to determine how we can better service you or provide better products to meet your needs.
- Third-party products. We may also use your Business Information to inform you of special discounts or offers from other companies we have carefully selected and whose products and services may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your business information
From time to time, we may be required to release Business Information: 1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; 2) to enforce or apply the terms of any of our service or license agreements; or 3) in special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety of Bilo Trading, our customers, or others. We may also provide Business Information to government agencies and to our vendors, suppliers, authorized resellers, and other business, development, and industry partners (“Partners”) to enable them to: 1) provide us with products and services to better operate and maintain the Sites; 2) provide you with a product or service requested by you; or 3) enable them to market products or services to you. We also may provide information about you that does not allow you to be identified to, or contacted by, third parties (“Aggregate Information”). For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of the Sites and the activities they conduct while on the Sites. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge for this Aggregate Information. We may also use this Aggregate Information as part of products or services that we provide to third parties and to improve our products, services, and the Sites.
- Partner and government services. We may engage Partners to perform functions on our behalf, which may include assisting us in processing your Business Information. Certain Partners and government agencies may collect Business Information (such as business name, address, email address, credit card information, and customer ID) directly from you and use of that information and other information provided by you to third parties is not governed by this policy even though those Partners and government agencies may share such information with us.
- Services and product data. Business Information collected by us as set forth above does not include your company’s data entered in the course of operating our products (“Product Data”) or data provided by you while using our services (“Services Data”). We will not access your Product Data or Services Data except in the following limited circumstances: (1) to provide you with technical support, solely at your request and with your permission; (2) on a limited-access basis to install updates, produce regular backups, or restore data from backups at your request; (3) where the inherent purpose of the product or service requires us to provide the Product Data or Services Data to a third party on your behalf (for example where we makes tax filings on your behalf or initiate bank transfers on your behalf) and, (4) unless you opt-out, to utilize Aggregate Information derived from Product Data and Services Data to help us improve our products and services and in developing additional offerings. We will not provide your Product Data or Services Data to any third party or permit any third party to access your Product Data or Services Data, except by your permission or to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order. In addition, if at any time you decide to discontinue your use of the applicable service, your Services Data will be destroyed and removed from all servers according to terms set forth in your Service Agreement.
How Manager Accounting protects your privacy internally
We want your Business Information to remain as secure as reasonably possible. We combine industry-standard technical safeguards with a code of conduct for those employees who are permitted to access our customers’ Business Information.
Many of our web-based services are hosted on servers that are co-located at a third-party facility with whom we have a contract providing for security measures. For example, hosted Services Data is submitted via SSL encryption and stored on a server equipped with industry standard firewalls.
Hosted data may include personally identifiable information and other information that belongs to our customers’ own customers, website visitors, or other users. We will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the service or license agreement, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed by authorized Bilo Trading employees, agents or independent contractors only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the service or license agreement, or as may be required by law.
Despite these security measures, we do not represent or warrant that Business Information will be protected against loss, misuse, attacks, or alteration by third parties. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords.
Your privacy choices
Occasionally, a Manager Accounting business may send you communications to provide you with information or promotions relating to products and services that may be of interest to you, including notification of important product issues and updates. You may opt out of receiving these communications as indicated below. However, please note that any election not to receive future communications applies only to promotional messages of the particular Manager Accounting business unit until you make an opt out request with that business unit as indicated below. Additionally, we may still send you relationship or transactional messages in order to notify you of important product issues and updates, such as tax and other compliance-related matters, for the renewal of existing subscription services, to resolve specific questions or requests made by you via phone, fax, email, or the Web and in response to any activity completed on any of the Sites, including but not limited to, registration, ordering, downloads, and requests for information.
- Manager Accounting email promotions. Each email we send will contain instructions on how to unsubscribe in the event that you do not wish to receive future promotional emails from the Manager Accounting business unit that sent you the email promotion. If you choose to opt out of receiving promotional email communications, we may still periodically communicate with you via mail and telephone. Please allow 10 business days to be removed from the promotional email list of a Manager Accounting business.
Correcting or updating your business information and contacting Manager Accounting
You can always update the Business Information that you have provided to us and/or change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts from us by contacting the Manager Accounting business to which you provided your preferences. Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to be removed from the Manager Accounting business mail lists and 10 days to be removed from email and phone lists.
Consent to transfer